1. Attempt to read the paragraph(s).
2. If there is a which you do not , the box and a word which you can understand. Note that there are two types of .
- First is . Here, the word's meaning can be inserted in the sentence.
- Second is . Here, the word's cannot be inserted into the sentence.
Please note that "definitions" are not definitions in the sense, but rather words which are semantically , in order to help the better understand overall meaning, rather than just the word.
3. Press "play" to listen.
4. Review as necessary.
5. Go to part two, and again press "play" to review.
6. Take the quiz.